Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Pictures 7

37. Our last morning with E. Nzojibwami--Elder N, me, and Elder Waldie




38. The fantastic four:)

39. I LOVE THESE MISSIONARIES!



40. So... one day the Elders' car was in the shop, so Sister Hart and I were driving them to a couple appointments. We took them to their next apartment building and agreed that the 4 of us would all go in for it. As we got closer to the door, Elder Waldie started acting weirder and weirder. He said things like, "Are you sure you want to come in? Maybe you should just wait in the car." Eventually Sister Hart asked, "Elder Waldie! Are you worried about us?!" Elder Waldie finally gave in and said yes, and that the people who lived there were not the type of people he wanted his sisters around. Aww sweet! But we ignored him and the 4 of us knocked on the door anyway. They opened it and I found 4 shirtless men sitting around smoking pot. And this picture was my expression. I grew up in Utah. Sister Hart and I waited in the car.


41. Fun fact. Here, Smarties are M&Ms. Their Smarties are called Rockets. It's the most confusing thing ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment